Hey, we're Recliner

We believe in sleeping your way to the top. No really. Success for us starts and ends with a great night’s sleep and what you wear to bed can seriously impact the quality of that sleep. 9/10 of our customers today tell us that our products have helped improve their sleep — it's a start, right? ;-)

You could say we have strong feelings about pajamas — you’d be right.

First off, we think pajamas should be functional, delightful and built for every day (ideally for as many hours in the day as you feel is socially acceptable). We think choosing your pjs should be fun and easy. At RECLINER we know that most people are not the same size, top to bottom — so our set builder tool allows you to create the perfect pajama combo for your body type, without even leaving your house.

Goodbye malls, goodbye ugly holiday pjs. Say hello to the most comfortable pajamas on the planet, direct to your bed.

Each Morning, A chance to do Better

85% of all clothing on the planet ends up in landfills. Staggering isn’t it? Here at RECLINER, we’re into slow consumption. We believe in taking time to perfect fewer, more useful products. Products you can enjoy season after season, every day of the year.

When it comes to an intimate product like pjs, we believe that natural is better. So we work to zero-out the use of pesticides and artificial irrigation. Clean dyes and fewer chemicals result in less waste water, less irritation and happier skin — so you can rest easy.

Today 70% of RECLINER products are biodegradable and carbon neutral, meaning they can revert fully back to nature. We are proud to work with mill partners who use sustainable harvesting methods and green technologies that minimize their use of energy and contribute positively to the planet. For us, every morning gives us the chance to get better. We hope you agree.

Introducing DreamtechTM

We spend 30% of our lives in bed. Here at RECLINER, we spend the other 70% of our lives designing, developing and day-dreaming about pajamas.

Obsessively engineered to improve sleep comfort, each pajama style in the Dreamtech™ range is rigorously streamlined to maximize airflow, minimize bulk and do away with unnecessary tangling in bed.

Our Dreamtech™ fabrics are built using strong, durable fibers that are exceptionally light, impossibly soft and refreshingly breathable, working to naturally deodorize and regulate body temperature during sleep. The result? The most delicious sleep imaginable, and a happier, healthier start to your day.

"I'll never sleep in anything else."